METRO is championing Independent Business. As the leading international player in wholesale trade and the largest sales line of METRO, we’re passionate about helping over 20 million customers with 20 million different sets of challenges, ambitions and dreams. We’re more than just a supplier; we are trusted relationship builders who understand and anticipate our customers’ needs. And we bring unique food expertise, outstanding global insights and decades of experience to make sure they have the best products, services and technologies to succeed.
Are you passionate about HoReCa industry and customer service? Do you have the creative ability to identify new strategic opportunities on HoReCa market? You could be a perfect fit for METRO Cash & Carry Romania as a Key Account Manager HoReCa - Bucuresti
Join us and you will:
• Develop trustful relationships with HoReCa major clients;
• Effectively prioritize and manage the customers in order to consistently meet/exceed targets;
• Understanding and solving key customer requirements/needs;
• Monitor KPI’s derived from the company’s strategic goals regarding HoReCa customers;
• Expand the relationship with existing customers by continuously proposing new solutions that meet their objectives - customer oriented solution;
• Develop and implement specific customer strategy, service requirements and sales initiatives for HoReCa customers;
• Be responsible for sales, profit, process management, budget planning;
• Develop programs and procedures, customers and employee training, establishing key strategic alliances and providing support to growing networks;
To be successful in this role and to enjoy your morning coffe with great colleagues, you will need:
• Strong communication, sales and negotiation skills;
• Strong organizational and time management skills, result oriented mindset and the drive to actively monitor the implementation;
• Knowledge about products and HoReCa business, including sourcing, payment terms, critical paths, business mechanics etc.
• Financial and analytical skills (forecasting, profit per customer), proven capabilities in planning, organizing and managing resources;
• Experience in working with Microsoft Office package, especially Excel functions (VLOOKUP, Pivot Table etc).
• Fluency in English (both written and spoken)
• Flexibility and availability in order to meet our client’s needs
• Previous HoReCa experience it is an advantage
What do you get in return?
• You'll be supported by a professional and driven team
• You will find a friendly environment & great opportunity
• Friday is a half workday (ends at around 14:30)
• Meal tickets for each working day, vacation allowance
• Medical insurance