We’re a business that’s founded on working together to deliver outstanding products and services to 21 million customers in more than 25 countries. Now we need more people with a similar entrepreneurial energy to drive and inspire the teams within our growing Business.
Find out what we have in store for you and how you can advance your career with a new position at METRO Cash & Carry.
In this role, you’ll:
- Coordinate and optimise direct and indirect supply chain flows by involving various functions, mainly LSP, Offer Management, and Store Operations
- Take a hands-on approach to delivering quality of service from all functions of the whole supply chain
- Coordinate maintenance of a national logistic network roadmap
- Implement high-performing logistic networks and develop work processes with LSP
- Optimise flow-type structures to improve supply chain, especially inbound logistics in stores
- Achieve service level targets
- Ensure optimal set-up and continually improve structures, processes and IT functions across direct and indirect flow,
- Coordinate, drive and support in-store supply chain logistics.
Your professional skills:
To succeed in this role, you´ll need:
- A Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Supply Chain or Logistics (Business, Management and Transportation are also accepted)
- Significant work experience in a similar position
- Good analysis and modelling skills
- To be a self-motivated team player
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- To be fluent in English (both written and spoken)
- Project management skills are advantageous
Along with the chance to see your ideas brought to life, you’ll have ample career development opportunities with METRO Cash & Carry. We’re proud of our people’s achievements, so you’ll be recognised and rewarded for your contribution, and if you have the ambition, you can play a significant role in developing our internationally growing business.
If you have additional questions, please contact
For more information about working at METRO, visit https://job.metro.it/.