Media & Leaflet
In the right place at the right time
Very good advertising should not only be convincing in terms of content – the budgets must be placed effectively in the right channels to reach the target group as precisely as possible and without wastage.
Especially for retailers, the individual localisation of the communication plays an important role. We examine target groups with a view to specific characteristics and present the findings for a geographic area. That way, we can provide valuable information to address potential new customer groups or optimise the existing areas.
- Target group analyses and presentation of the potential at the smallest geographic level (Geo markets)
- Analyses and definition of the distribution areas
- Recommendation of the advertising media
- Negotiation of contract conditions
- Handling and management of service providers
- Distribution controlling
We plan the media mix for advertising campaigns across all channels: print, digital, radio, outdoor, TV and of course brochure communication! In doing so, we make recommendations as to which media are best suited for which target group and communication goal, calculate the necessary performance levels for each medium so that the budget can really take effect and negotiate the prices with the marketers. Of course, we also take care of the entire commercial process - from commissioning the media to invoice verification and detailed billing to the customer. Of course, individual modules such as advice, planning or purchasing can also be used. We support you to make your campaign a success.
- Recommendation of the communication channels (e. g. print, digital, radio, TV, outdoor)
- Analyses of the competitors and of the target groups
- Budget recommendations
- Detailed planning and target definition for the individual channels
- Ordering of media services
- Management of the execution process
- Settlement and budget control