For our customers we manage all levels of production involving different printing processes. This also includes the just-in-time supply of all printing locations with paper whose quality and sustainability we monitor continually.
We are the experts for the complex organisation and management of the production processes for advertising materials:
- Catalogues, flyers
- Posters and billboards
- POS products
Print Production System
All channels under control? Digital solutions for successful retail advertising are essential. Modular advertising production systems allow for all parties involved to collaborate using one system. We have the know-how!
- Consulting & optimising of existing advertising processes
- Standardised workflow system
- Reduced production times thanks to automation
- Image/Asset Management
In our own photo studio we have what it takes to bring your products to the fore. Through a vast network of professional photographers we ensure that all our customers' demands can be realised.
- High-end photo production
- Provision of stock images
- Image processing, clipping, rights management
- Quality assurance
- Photo sample logistics
Automated or conventional production of advertising materials – Prepress is one of our core competences. We offer individual digital workflow concepts that meet all requirements of state-of-the-art print processes.
- Support and advice throughout the entire prepress process: photo, image processing, colour management, layout, final artwork, data management
- Media-neutral production
Advertising on paper is known for its positive effects on sales volumes. The print substrate has a considerable influence on the message for the target group – premium offers require a different paper quality than "bargain" brochures, for example. We know how it works!
- Professional advice regarding paper qualities
- Determination of quantities, negotiation of the volumes
- Paper dispatch and logistics
- Quality management
- Administrative services – stock management
Printed advertisements must be convincing in terms of both, visual and haptic experience. Based on the customer’s briefing with regard to the target group, desired effect and budget, we develop a print product that stands out from the competition!
- Professional advice
- Monitoring of the production process
- Print approval and quality assurance
- Realisation of regionalised and individualised advertising materials
- Management of the post-press services, e.g. lettershop
The print production process is characterised by narrow time windows which is why an optimal logistics interaction of all parties involved in the process plays an important role to get the advertising materials to their destination in time.
- Organisation of logistic workflows
- Handling of customs clearance